Ansa, working on behalf of Cheshire East Council runs free talks and workshops to educate groups and residents about recycling, home composting and minimising food waste. Regular talks are given to various community groups, these include:
- Guides, scouts, brownies and cubs
- Women’s Institutes, Probus, University of the Third Age and Rotary Clubs
- Primary and secondary schools
- Residential and retirement homes
- Other resident groups
- You can enjoy our virtual engagement sessions by following us on Social Media. Look out for our Facebook live sessions where Lisa Collas and Alison Jenkins will talk about waste reduction in Cheshire East
For our most up to date news, follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
Please contact Lisa Collas, Community Engagement Officer on 07976 442934 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to discuss how we can help you be kinder to the environment.