Ansa is dedicated to providing a bespoke service to suit a variety of businesses and events. Whether it's waste management solutions, landscaping development, award-winning training courses, park and play area management and maintenance or winter care - Ansa's commercial team offers a fully comprehensive service that you can rely on.
With a dedicated sales manager on hand from start to finish to offer advice and support when, and wherever, you need it, you can be assured that you will be receiving a first class, sustainable service whilst increasing your operational efficiency.
- The scheduled and ad hoc maintenance and upkeep of green environments such as business and retail parks, educational campuses, hospital grounds, social landlord premises
- All aspects of grass and vegetation management including design and implementation
- Site management support packages to organisers of events (for example concerts, fairs and specialist shows at venues such as Tatton Park, Capesthorne, Cholmondeley Castle etc.) including waste/recycling collections and litter picking during and following events.
- Winter maintenance – gritting and snow clearance
- Event management
- Land drainage schemes to commercial premises and residential households
Benefits of working with Ansa
- Award winning services including RosPA and Green Flag award
- Sustainable environmental solutions which promote biodiversity, energy recovery and pollinisation
- Multiple services with single point of contact from start to finish
- Local knowledge and experience
- Flexible services
- Responsive turnaround times from enquiry to delivery
- Reactive to your needs
If you would like a quote for any of the services listed above please email: firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you.