Ansa operates, maintains and repairs a diverse fleet of vans, road sweepers, refuse collection vehicles, skips wagons, ride-on mowers etc. Ansa fleet management also trains drivers and operators to ensure safe and compliant use of vehicles and equipment.
Benefits of working with Ansa
- Cost effective purchasing and maintenance of all your fleet
- Fully trained staff to ensure safety and reduce down time
Services we offer
- Purchasing and purchasing consultancy
- Vehicle management maintenance repair
- MOT testing of cars, taxis and minibuses up to 3.5 tonnes
- driver certificate of professional competence
- MIDAS (minibus driver assessment scheme)
- safe and economic driving, manual handling
- digital tachograph
- trailer usage/operation
- compliance audits – vehicle operations/systems and processes
- accident investigation
Ansa Driving Licence Checking Service
Why do I need to check driving licences?
The paper counterpart to the photo card driving licence was abolished on 8 June 2015. How you view licence information has changed.
What does this mean?
Employers are responsible for ensuring employees who drive on behalf of the company/School/Department in any of the following capacities:
- Professionally, as a full or part time driver of a work vehicle
- Claim mileage allowance for using their own vehicle on company business
- Use a company pool car on business
What is checked?
- Any endorsements
- Any specific medical/restricted elements, such as if the driver has to wear glasses to drive
- Peace of mind that your company is compliant and the insurance is valid
- That the driver holds the correct licence and meets the criteria set by your insurance
- Cost effective
Get in touch
Email email@example.com for more information or to express your interest.
2017/18 CPC Training Dates
ANSA Training will be holding Driver CPC Training sessions at our site on Cledford Lane Middlewich CW10 0JR on the following dates:
- Tuesday 5 December 2017 through to Friday 15 December 2017
- Tuesday 16 January 2018 through to Friday 8 February 2018
Pre booking is essential, the names of all candidates must be sent to us in advance. All candidates will need to bring a photo card driving licence, valid driver CPC card (if applicable), or their paper licence and passport. No other ID is accepted.
Please contact Hazel on 01270 686274, or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details or to book a session.