A look inside our waste transfer station transcript (PDF, 182 KB)
Take a look behind the scenes to see how our world class air filtration system works and the quality of technology we utilise here at Ansa.
Transcript for the Camfil presentation (PDF, 173 KB)
Ansa Environmental Services Ltd is an award-winning company based in Middlewich, Cheshire which specialises in sustainable and creative environmental services including Waste Management, Parks and Grounds Maintenance, Street Cleansing, Fleet Management Services and Driver Training programmes.
Ansa is a Cheshire East Council company created in 2014. In 2017, the company reported a 90% public satisfaction rate.
"Our vision is to be the first choice for sustainable environmental solutions. We aim to cut the long-term environmental impact of the services we deliver whilst continuously increasing customer satisfaction.
Our Vision and Values define the way we should act as individuals and as a company. They are a standard to refer to when in doubt. It is our ambition that every single Ansa employee knows, but also understands and acts according to our Vision and Values. Our values are not just words on paper, they are an inherent part of Ansa's culture, and will be vital for our future success.
We are committed to delivering the highest level of service to our customers and employees."
- Established 2014.
- Achieved Quality Standards across all the areas in the business- ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 1800.
- Steadily reduced landfill, recording levels of around 5% and ontrack to reduce further.
- Entered into a joint venture, Alliance Environmental Services(AES), with High Peak Borough Council and Staffordshire Moorlands District Council, reducing costs to Cheshire EastCouncil by sharing Management resources.
- 2017/18 moved to a state-of-the-art purpose built Environmental Hub to deliver sustainable waste and recycling for Cheshire East.
- Contributed approx. £125K to local hospices through Christmas Tree projects.
- Donated over £5000 to charities.
- Provide work experience for local people.
- Committed to Middlewich Pledge.
- Seven Green Flag Awards.
- Heritage Park Award.
- Held a RoSPA Gold Award for five years.
- Awarded the RoSPA Gold Medal 2019.
- Highly commended by the Municipal Journal for its work with Junior Recycling Officers.
- Apse recognised for our 'Life with Less Plastic' campaign.
- National Green Flag Employee of the Year Award.
- MRQ National Recycling awards finalist 2019.
Ansa has over 200 commerical customers receiving the following services:
- Fleet maintenance
- Gritting on private land
- Trade waste
- Commercial sweeping
Ansa's municipal clients are listed below
- Cheshire East Council
- High Peak
- Staffordshire Moorlands
Town and Parish Councils:
- Alsager Town Council
- Bollington Town Council
- Congleton Town Council
- Crewe town Council
- Disley Parish Council
- Gawsworth Parish Council
- Handforth Parish Council
- Knutsford Town Council
- Macclesfield Team Parish
- Macclesfield Town Council
- Nantwich Town Council
- Odd Rode Parish Council
- Poynton Town Council
- Poynton with Worth Parish Council
- Sandbach Town Council
- Willaston Parish Council
- Wilmslow Town Council
- Wistaston Parish Council
View the latest press releases from Ansa.
View the latest vacancies at Ansa
Anti Fraud and Corruption Policy
Ansa Environmental Services Ltd Financial Statements
Financial Statements for the period ended 31 March 2020