With our sister company: Transport Service Solutions
Team Leader Administration
The opportunity has arisen to join TSS in the supervisory post of Team Leader Administration. We are seeking an enthusiastic and self-motivated employee who will play a key role in the daily activities of the company.
This full-time role will be based in the TSS offices located in the Environmental Hub, Cledford Lane, Middlewich.
Supervising a team of administrators, the successful candidate will lead on the business support functions of TSS and those for contract tendering with a support role for finance ensuring tasks are undertaken in a timely and efficient manner. A flexible approach to this varied role will be required.
Duties will include:
• Lead on the Business Support functions for the company
• Lead on maintaining robust information to assist the finance team
• Support the Procurement & Support Manager in publishing tender opportunities including the preparation of statutory documents
• Supervise and support the work of administration officers working within the team
• Maintaining company data by using appropriate software packages
You will have:
• Excellent communication and inter-personal skills
• The ability to work to deadlines, independently, to prioritise & work flexibly
• NVQ Level 4 or equivalent
• Full UK driving licence
Salary: £24,491- £27,741 plus benefits
Interested? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange an informal chat.
To apply for this vacancy, please contact HRAnsaInbox@ansa.co.uk.
Closing date: 30 July 2021. Interviews will take place on the 10 and 12 August at Environmental Hub, Cledford Lane, Middlewich, CW10 0JR.
Want to know more?
Visit the TSS website at www.transportservicesolutions.co.uk