Job: HGV Driver / Loader
Location: Environmental Hub, Middlewich
Hours: 39 hours per week
Salary: £22,924 - £25,815 per annum FTE
Ansa Environmental Services Ltd is a growing Company which is wholly owned by Cheshire East Council.
We are looking for multiple HGV Drivers / Loaders who will be committed to providing an effective frontline service to the residents of Cheshire East by providing an effective waste collection service in a courteous, safe and efficient manner in line with Ansa’s policies, procedures, risk assessments and safe working practices.
As a professional driver, you will assist in the provision of Ansa’s Waste & Recycling Service by:
- Carrying out daily vehicle checks, reporting defects and cleaning your vehicle regularly
- Using in cab technology to provide our Customer Contact Centre with real time information
- Providing an effective collection of waste using wheeled bins, or sacks or other collection systems.
- Contribute to the completion of the service’s allocated work by supervising your crew effectively and assisting with the waste collection
- Ensure that missed collections are rectified, assisted collections are completed and bins are returned back in the correct location after emptying
- Work in a safe and efficient manner following Ansa’s policies, procedures, risk assessments and safe working practices
In order to apply for this role, applicants should have:
- HGV Driving Licence
- CPC Licence
- Experience of leading and working as an active member of a team
- Effective communication skills
- A flexible and can do attitude
- Health and Safety Awareness
In return, you will receive access to the following benefits; competitive terms and conditions, career average pension scheme, access to salary sacrifice scheme green car scheme, Employee Assistance Programme, corporate leisure discount and other benefits.
Access our Job application form - Ansa (PDF, 424KB)
Access the Job description (PDF, 98KB)
This is a direct recruitment campaign therefore external agencies are excluded from applying. However, existing agency working currently working for Ansa are welcome to apply.
Closing date: 31 August 2021