Job: HGV Driver / Loader
Location: Environmental Hub, Middlewich
Hours: 39 hours per week
Salary: £23,790 - £26,267 per annum FTE
Ansa Environmental Services Ltd is a growing company which is wholly owned by Cheshire East Council. We are looking for people who will be committed to providing an effective frontline service to the residents of Cheshire East by providing an effective waste collection service in a courteous, safe, and efficient manner in line with Ansa’s policies, procedures, risk assessments and safe working practices.
As a professional driver, you will assist in the provision of Ansa’s waste & recycling service by:
- Carrying out daily vehicle checks, reporting defects and cleaning your vehicle regularly
- Using in cab technology to provide our Customer Contact Centre with real time information
- Providing an effective collection of waste using wheeled bins, or sacks or other collection systems
- Contribute to the completion of the service’s allocated work by supervising your crew effectively and assisting with the waste collection
- Ensure that missed collections are rectified, assisted collections are completed and bins are returned in the correct location after emptying
- Work in a safe and efficient manner following Ansa’s policies, procedures, risk assessments and safe working practices
In order to apply for this role, applicants should have:
- HGV Driving Licence
- CPC Licence
- Experience of leading and working as an active member of a team
- Effective communication skills
- A flexible and can-do attitude
- Health and safety awareness
In return, you will receive access to the following benefits: competitive terms and conditions, career average pension scheme, access to salary sacrifice scheme green car scheme, child care vouchers, Employee Assistance Programme, corporate leisure discount etc.
Our application form can be found here:
Alternatively you can email HRAnsainbox@ansa.co.uk. For an informal discussion, please contact John Lockett on 07816 596636.
This is a direct recruitment campaign therefore external agencies are excluded from applying. However, existing agency working currently working for Ansa are welcome to apply.