Admin Assistant to PA
Job title: Admin Assistant to PA
Salary: Grade 4 (£18,933 - £19,698)
Contract type: Permanent
Hours: 37 hours per week
Ansa Environmental Services Ltd is looking to appoint an 'Admin Assistant to the PA' to join our growing environmental operations business. At Ansa we are proud to deliver high quality, innovative services and recognise how important our people are in supporting our success and are committed to developing employees within the business.
We are looking for an innovative individual who work well within diverse teams. Your drive for improvement and skill for bringing new ideas and solutions to table will support the continuous improvement of our services.Some of the activities that the Administrative Assistant will be responsible for includes:
- Undertaking administrative duties to support the Executive Office.
- Providing reliable, timely and accurate information.
- Assisting with the preparation and despatch of documentation to Management ensuring all information and documentation is correct.
- Attending meetings including Board Level and taking accurate minutes.
Successful applicants should possess:
- Proven office-based experience with a strong emphasis on customer service.
- Proficient IT skills with experience of Microsoft packages.
- Data entry experience is required.
- Strong customer service abilities and proven administrative skills.
- The capability to follow written and verbal instructions and possess a clear and concise approach in verbal and written communication.
- The ability to work under pressure to meet strict deadlines whilst exhibiting attention to detail.
- Effective written English and numeracy skills.
- A methodical and organised approach to work, both individually and as part of a team.
- Tact and diplomacy with the ability to deal with sensitive and confidential information.
Access our Job Application Form - Ansa (PDF, 424KB)
Access our job description FAFB5108 - Admin Assistant (PDF, 89KB)
We are looking for a self-motivated individual who has the drive for career progression in the future.
Our offer is the opportunity to work for an ambitious and growing organisation where you can help contribute to the future success of the Company. You will enjoy the fantastic benefits of a career average pension scheme, health cash plan, access to corporate discounts, flexible working hours, salary sacrifice schemes and access to physio healthcare.To request an application form please email HRAnsaInbox@ansa.co.uk
The closing date for this position is 9am on 17 September 2021