Team Leader Waste and Recycling
Location: Environmental Hub, Middlewich
Hours: 39 hours per week - permanent lates from November
Salary: Grade 7 £23,836 - £26,999 per annum FTE
Ansa Environmental Services Ltd is looking to appoint a Team Leader to join our values-led, growing environmental operations business.
Working within a friendly and professional team; you will be a key member of staff performing day to day supervision, managing teams comprising of HGV drivers and Loaders.
You will apply your skills and experience to continually develop a cost effective and customer-focused operational team who are engaged in the daily delivery of all waste, and recycling operations.
In order to apply for the role, the ideal candidate will:
- Be educated to a minimum of GCSE level or equivalent
- Have previous supervisory experience
- Possess the ability to effectively challenge behaviour in order to drive performance
- Be proficient in the use of IT including Microsoft office
- Be able to work on own initiative and as an effective member of a team
- Holding a valid driving licence is essential (HGV license desirable)
The post holder must have the ability and willingness to work flexibly and be able to travel across the Borough as and when required.
Our offer is the opportunity to work for an ambitious and growing organisation where you can help contribute to the future success of the Company. You will enjoy the fantastic benefits of a career average pension scheme, flexible working hours, salary sacrifice schemes and access to physio healthcare.
If you would like to have an informal discussion about this role, please contact John Lockett on 01270 971316.
If you would like to apply for this vacancy, application forms are available from HRAnsaInbox@ansa.co.uk
The closing date for this position is noon on Monday 26 August 2019.
Interviews to be held Thursday 5 September 2019.