Contract: Permanent Part Time
Location: Cledford Lane, Middlewich
Hours: 25 hours per week
Salary: Grade 3 (£17,711- £18,426 pro-rot'd to part time hours)
Shift pattern: 8.00am – 1.00pm
Ansa is a company wholly owned by Cheshire East Council. Its purpose is to provide waste collection, treatment and disposal; street cleansing, parks and grounds maintenance and fleet services to Cheshire East Council and other customers.
In offering and delivering these services, the Company must be cost effective, competitive and profitable and this requires us to operate streamlined processes to a standard that is compliant, attractive to customers and reflective of our public sector ethos.
Our Business Support Team prides itself on its teamwork and professionalism - demonstrating a positive attitude, commitment, efficiency and accountability, to provide excellent customer service.
As part of this Team, you will have a “can do” and flexible attitude with the ability to:
- Provide polite and professional Reception Services
- Follow company procedures to ensure the Health and Safety of all visitors to site
- Interact professionally both on the telephone and face-to-face
- Demonstrate effective time management skills
- Undertake a variety of administrative duties – maintaining attention to detail and ensuring accuracy of information.
You will use a variety of IT applications including Microsoft Office and web based applications in order to process, record, maintain, access and communicate information to colleagues and our customers.
To request an application form, please email HRAnsaInbox@ansa.co.uk or telephone 01270 686 682.For an informal discussion, please contact Liz Whitbread on 01270 686829.
Closing Date: 20 March
Interviews to be held week commencing: 30 March