Business Support Officer (PAs Office)
Salary: Grade 4 indicative (£17,391 – £18,672 FTE)
Location: Ansa Environmental Hub, Cledford Lane, Middlewich, CW10 0JR
Hours of Work: 37 Hours per week (9am-5pm)
Type of Contract: Permanent
Ansa is a company wholly owned by Cheshire East Council. Its purpose is to provide waste collection, treatment and disposal; street cleansing, parks, grounds maintenance and fleet services to Cheshire East Council and other customers.
In offering and delivering these services, the Company must be cost effective, competitive and profitable and this requires the company to operate streamlined processes to a standard that is compliant, attractive to customers and reflective of the public sector ethos.
Our Business Support Team believe that through our Professionalism, Teamwork and Positive Attitude we are committed to providing excellence, in both our performance standards and customer service. To achieve this for our customers we will continue to improve our skills and processes to ensure efficient and effective service delivery.
The successful candidate will have a “can do” and flexible attitude with the ability to:
- Work within a team to provide a high standard of administrative business support and exceptional customer service
- Organise, prioritise and manage own workload to meet customer demand
- Work using their own initiative striving to improve and get smarter in order to add value in everything they do
- Show initiative and inventive solutions to overcome obstacles
- Have attention to details ensuring accuracy of information at all times.
The post holder will also be required to utilise a variety of applications including Microsoft Office and web based applications in order to access and communicate information to our customers.
To request an application form, please email HRAnsaInbox@ansa.co.uk or telephone 01270 686 682. For an informal discussion, please contact Megan Bowyer on 01270 686016
Closing Date: 9 May 2019